Sunday, June 9, 2013

Better Than Google Maps, Terralink International, Well For NZ Atleast

So I was looking up properties on Google Earth that I had seen on Zoodle last night and I was getting really frustrated because the quality of the aerial photos on Google Earth were crap compared to those I had seen on Zoodle, thought something was wrong with Google Earth, then I noticed Zoodle don't use Google for their maps, they use Terralink International and the quality of their aerial photos is amazing compared to what Google offers up.

I've spent most of the day looking up potential metal detecting spots using this map feature.

Just look-up a property to access a page with the map feature on it.

Or click through to 1 Thorndon Quay Pipitea Wellington to get your map on.

No comments:

Post a Comment