Monday, April 18, 2011

Pennies, Silver Plate and a Bottle

Haven't been out much, the weather's been pretty shite, though I think my latest finds will keep me pretty satisfied for awhile, just nice to find some older coins in my backyard.

One thing I didn't expect when beginning this game was the amount of cutlery I would find, most of it's been silver plate as well, but it would be very nice to find some sterling.

I'm pretty chuffed with the little bottle I found as well, it's kind of perked my interest in bottles now, though I really can't seem to find anything about it, don't think it's very old, but it would be cool to know what it was used for.

I really don't know when I'll be back out, though if the circumstances arise I'm really keen to get back to the beach, so hopefully my next video will be from there.





1920 British Penny Reverse.
1920 British Penny Obverse.
1954 New Zealand Penny Reverse.
1954 New Zealand Penny Obverse.
1941 New Zealand Half Penny Reverse.
1941 New Zealand Half Penny Obverse.
1958 New Zealand Half Penny Reverse.
1958 New Zealand Half Penny Obverse.
1935? British Half Penny Reverse.
1935? British Half Penny Obverse.
Insignia Plate E.P.N.S A1 WP Handle.
Small Nondescript Bottle, anyone know what it was used for?

1 comment:

  1. Nice site. Hang in there,weather will clear. Nice three mnth haul. The bottle may be a hot sauce ect type if the opening is small on the mouth. Cant see to well from pic. Neat bottle. HH. Kayleealways

    ReplyDelete